New to Releaf App? These three blog posts will walk you through everything you need to know about logging sessions:
- Getting Started with Releaf: Starting a New Session
- Getting Started with Releaf: Logging a Session
- Getting Started with Releaf: Ending a Session
Check out this in-depth explanation of how to use and understand Releaf's 30-day report, a convenient overview of your recent treatment sessions .
Feeling inspired? Here's everything you need to know for making gummies at home, determining how strong they are, and entering them into your Releaf App:
If you want to make edibles with a specific potency, it's very important to get the strength of your butter or oil right. We developed this calculator to help you determine the exact amounts of ingredients you need to yield the edibles that work best for you:
Track you sessions on paper! Our printable worksheet allows you keep a handwritten record of your experiences with cannabis:
This quick introductory video covers the basics of using Releaf App:
From our Partners
Check out these helpful resources provided by our friends over at Americans for Safe Access (ASA):
- Guide to Using Medical Cannabis - This is a great introductory article for patients who are new to cannabis.
- Becoming a State-Authorized Patient - Use this interactive map to learn about the current cannabis laws and regulations in your state.
- Cannabis Safety - An in-depth overview of cannabis' safety profile and the risks involved with using it.