Data Subject Requests
Updated as of: December 31, 2019
What are my privacy rights?
2. The right of access– this is a right to ask us for a copy of the information that we, as controller, hold about you, along with certain other information. You can exercise this right by emailing us at email@example.com.
3. The right to data portability – this is a right to ask us to provide you with a copy of your information you have provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine readable form in certain circumstances. You can exercise this right by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The right to rectification – this is a right to rectify (put another way, change or correct) any personal information that you believe we are holding about you that is inaccurate or incomplete. You can exercise this right by emailing us at email@example.com.
5. The right to erasure – this is the right to have your personal information deleted if it is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or if other certain conditions apply (commonly called “the right to be forgotten”). You can exercise this right by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The right to restrict processing – this is a right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal information in limited circumstances. We do not believe that this right will ordinarily apply to our processing of your personal information, however if you believe you can exercise this right, please write to us at email@example.com.
Submit your request:
Please select the right(s) you wish to exercise by including it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Access/Portability Request – Please provide me with a copy of my personal information
Data Analytics Opt-Out – Please opt my personal information out of all MoreBetter platforms.
Global Erasure Request (Right to be forgotten) – Please delete my personal information from all MoreBetter platforms.